Here are some of the requirements to bring a pet to Spain:
- Microchip or Tattoo for identification
- Muzzle if the dog breed is under dangerous breeds list
- Travel Container: A specific type of travel container maybe advised by the airline or transporter.
- Rabies Vaccination: Plan ahead as this vaccination has to be at least 21 days before you travel.
- Veterinary Certificate: This certificate has to be issued by a veterinarian.
The requirements change depending on your country and how long you will stay in Spain. So make sure you ask the Spanish Embassy on your country to get all the detailed information about your specific case.